cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 4 not found in connect app

RanaghanJK
Tuning in

Had an outage in our area which is now fixed, since then I my VM connect app is unable to find the hub4, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app several times, I have rebooted my hub twice, but still no joy. I also am unable to access http://192.168.0.1 it lets me login but then just goes to a blank page. Nothing seems to work. Can anyone offer a solution? Virgin is great until it goes wrong and then its impossible to contact them for help. As paying customers we should be able to make contact with them easily.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Seems some other users are in the same boat.  Have a look at this thread.

HUB 4 UI unresponsive - Virgin Media Community - 5436067

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

15 REPLIES 15

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Seems some other users are in the same boat.  Have a look at this thread.

HUB 4 UI unresponsive - Virgin Media Community - 5436067

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

swm
On our wavelength

I have exactly the same issue. My hub was replaced but the "new" one still displays the same issue, unable to use the connect app or 192.168.0.1

Hi @swm 

Welcome back to our community forums and thank you for your first posts.

Sorry to hear you are having similar issues with our Connect app. We can understand the frustration caused. I can however see you are on another thread regarding this issue. Please remain in contact with our team there and we will do our best to resolve this issue for you.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Grumps70
On our wavelength

Hi

Me to....Seems to be a lot of VM users with this problem but VM unable to offer a solution.

We pay good money for this product and seem to get cut price service when it comes to faults.

I have been chasing this problem for over a week and still no luck.

Hi there @Grumps70 

Thank you for posting, we can see that you are in a PM with one of our agents now, please do pop back to them and they will do all they can to help. 

Same problem. Hub not found. Therefore the app is useless. Even though the app says I have a hub… massive IT mess. Sack them.

Thanks for reaching out to us @Chris5748, and a very warm welcome to our Community Forums!

Sorry to hear that you've been struggling to utilise the Connect App with the hub you're currently using.

Can you please try logging out of the Connect App and clearing the cache on the application for me?

Once completed, perform a reset on the hub and once the reboot has completed, log back into the application and try to sync the application to the hub

Thanks,

David_Bn

Hi, exactly same problem, VM Connect can’t find hub4. Reported, told would be fixed with 5 days, that was weeks ago, still nothing!!

Hub is working fine, just can’t use VM Connect.