cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 3 no internet

cyberleish
Tuning in

WiFi light solid green. Bar at bottom flashing green.  Checked cables, switched hub on and off many times, gave it half an hour off before switching on.  Called status line (no faults in area).  Tried the app which just says "sorry we can't run a test on your services right now".  It's been off all afternoon.

5 REPLIES 5

cyberleish
Tuning in

Logged into hub, all devices connected fine but no rf signal detected.

eafh
Joining in

We have the same problem currently, has been like this for a week now. Up until today there was an outage in the area, the services are restored in the area but we still have the same issues. Engineer now not coming until next week 😞

Hey @cyberleish,

Welcome back to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear you were having this issue with your Internet, can you confirm if since posting this your issue has been resolved or are you still experiencing the same issues?

Joe

cyberleish
Tuning in

As ever I found it impossible to get assistance via the Virgin site.  When I decided to lodge a complaint I was helped by a very nice woman over the telephone who booked an engineer the next day,  The engineer found a corroded connection out in the street which fixed the issue.

Glad to hear this issue was resolved for you @cyberleish Please continue to monitor your service and let us know if you need any further help with this 🙂

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs