cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection down technician hasn’t arrived

LW22
Joining in

Service to my postcode is down again this morning, having been told it had been sorted out.  A technician is due but hasn’t turned up, not sure if s/he is on the way or not.  Can’t find out from text notification, App or online, can you confirm?

3 REPLIES 3

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What is reporting on the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually gives the most up to date info. and tells you of more local issues and fix estimates, down to street cab/ postcode level.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Cardiffman282
Super solver

You get compensation for missed appointments https://www.ofcom.org.uk/phones-telecoms-and-internet/advice-for-consumers/costs-and-billing/automat... 

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey LW22,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post. I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you've been having with your services. Is everything back up and running at the moment? 

Kind Regards,

Steven_L