cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boosters not connecting to hub

Alanb2
On our wavelength

Right so here we go again having issues with the hub just received a wifi booster tried to use the app but it can't find the hub been like this for weeks now I reset hub reinstall app but no joy so now to got two boosters that won't connect to hub the the hub kicks me off the Internet and it's not just my device it kicks of try to log Into hub no joy just won't load up. What the he'll is going on with virgin. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Alanb2,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post. I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your WiFi pods. I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

See the post from “newapollo” in this thread for a guide to scanning and ordering Pods….
https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Networking-and-WiFi/Impossible-to-request-a-POD-via-VM-Connect/...

see if anything in this helps

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Client62
Legend

Is this a Hub 4 ?   If yes, try a 60 second press of RESET, then leave to Hub 4 powered on to revert to the shipping condition.  This may restore the Hub menu / Connect app / VM Pods to operation, if it does not request a replacement hub.

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Alanb2,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post. I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your WiFi pods. I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Alanb2
On our wavelength

OK I be waiting 

Hi @Alanb2 thanks for your reply.

It does look like Stephen messaged you about this, did you receive this?

If so, please reply to Stephen directly and he will be able to assist further for you.

Many thanks

Tom_W