cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

8 diget pin

Sully2
On our wavelength

Trying to find 8 diget pin on router but is not on base only setting number I can see is 192.168.0.1

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Sully2
On our wavelength

Many thanks for your swift reply, I have looked very carefully and there is no 8 diget  code on the router base. My friend sent me a photo of his and you can clearly see his on the base.

If I can send you a picture perhaps you can see one

Thanks

Mike

Mike

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

29 REPLIES 29

Client62
Alessandro Volta

On the base of our Hub is a sticker with the 8 digit pin for the Settings password.

Sully2
On our wavelength

Many thanks for your swift reply, I have looked very carefully and there is no 8 diget  code on the router base. My friend sent me a photo of his and you can clearly see his on the base.

If I can send you a picture perhaps you can see one

Thanks

Mike

Mike

Client62
Alessandro Volta

Happy to take a look.

Sully2
On our wavelength

How do I send a picture on this format?

goslow
Alessandro Volta

To include a photo in a message you use the camera icon in the menu bar when composing a message.

The image will go into holding until it is approved by a moderator.

You should redact any unique/personal info on the sticker before you post it or it will be blocked from appearing.

You haven't said what hub you are using. For the Hub 3 an example is below

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/QuickStart-set-up-and/How-to-change-password-on-new-Virgin-5-hu...

and it is the settings password (highlighted yellow) to log in to the hub.

If you have a recycled hub then the original sticker info may have been damaged or removed at some point in the past.

Hey Sully2, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community sorry to hear about this.

Did you manage to figure out how to attach a picture, has the advice helped or are you still needing some assistance? Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Sully2
On our wavelength

Thanks for contacting me, no l didn't.  I am not to tech savvy with some things.

GoJoDo
Joining in

Which router are you using ? - Media Hub 3 isn't printed on the unit, it's on a card slotted into the base.

Hub3.jpg

Sully2
On our wavelength

It is a hub5