cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email still connected to old account

Houda
Joining in

Hi 

I have an issue with virgin media app I am unable to sign up to it as it still connected to the old account I have contacted virgin media team they have told me to sign up with different email address which I did but it gives that you already set an account. Hopefully you cam help me out with this issue thank you 

4 REPLIES 4

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Houda, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am sorry to hear this.

Normally a new email address would work unless you've register an account with that before hand.

Let me send you a PM as we may need to open an IT ticket.  

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Glad to hear this has been resolved for you 🙂 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hi. I have the same issue. I try to log in to virgin media and connect apps and when I put my email address in it refers to my closed account from 3 months ago. Please help. Phil 

Hi there @Philmacca99 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, its great to have you here. 

I am so sorry to hear you are facing this issue but we will be happy to take a look into this further with you via a private message. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.