cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin account disconnected after moving home

Jiten1972
Joining in

Hi,

I’ve had an issue that I can see is well documented on this forum. I’ve recently moved home and now when logging into the myvirginmedia app it says the account is disconnected.

I’ve had no help from customer service on the phone, so if a member of the team could message me on here and help me out I’d appreciate it, thanks.

7 REPLIES 7

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Jiten1972 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

We're sorry to hear about the problem you're experiencing 😔

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. 

Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner. If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel

Hi @Daniel_Et

I am having the same problem. Would you please be able to help?

Thanks

Hi @Diegourz 👋.

Apologies you hare having account email issues. We can certainly assist you, we would need to bring you in for a private message to discuss this and resolve. 

Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina

Hi Daniel, I need to move in 4 days, would you be kind enough to help me through it. 

Hi @OlaB 👋

Welcome back to our Community Forums and thanks for your post.

I'll pop you a PM 📩 now to help further.

Speak soon 😊

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

han191
Joining in

I am also having the same problem, can someone let me know how to fix it? Thanks 

Hello han191.

Thanks for your first post and welcome to our Community.
Sorry to hear you are having an issue with accessing your online account after moving home. 
I'd like to take a look into this for you.
If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check the Logo top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L