cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New virgin account

Hayley_Millward
Joining in

Dear virgin media,

I have recently joined Virgin and had a broadband, tv and phone package installed.

I bought my property around 2 years ago and had planned to have Virgin installed back then but due to renovation issues was unable to proceed.

I wanted to set up my Virgin media account via the app but have been told I cannot reuse my email address as it had already been captured previously. I was told I had to use a new email address, I have one email account for all my correspondence and don’t want to set up a new email account.

I have seen on these community pages many people having the same problem, and whilst the gentleman I spoke to on the phone in tech support was as helpful as he could be, he couldn’t do anything to assist me further. Can you please remove my email from the old account and allocate to my new account?

I appreciate your help with this matter.

Kind regards,

Hayley Millward

1 REPLY 1

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Hayley_Millward 

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first post.

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your my VM account. Typically, in cases like this, we would advise using a new email address as the old one is still tethered to the old account. We can attempt to move it but it is not always successful. We will send you a private message. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Let me know if you have any issues locating this.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs