cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't log in to virgin media account

BridgeRoad
Tuning in

Hello

Very frustrating - for months now I cannot log into my virgin media account. It always says wrong user name and / or password. I know I am using the correct ones and I've even tried changing my password but it won't accept my personal information either. 

What is the problem? 

How can I access my account?

I've tried phoning your support line, even before the pandemic, and they couldn't answer the problem.

Please help. 

252 REPLIES 252

Emily_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the post Kimweaver12.

Can we please confirm that you've tried to reset the password?

Thanks, Emily.

Jamess74656
Joining in

Hi.

I am also having similar issues. I have tried to reset my password and am constantly stuck in a loop entering security answers and new passwords but getting sent back to being asked for security info. This has happened before and had to get the password reset by live chat support but im not even getting through to anyone on that now.

Please can someone contact me to sort this.

Thanks

AneeshV
Joining in

Hi, 

I am trying to sign into my Virgin Go app but it doesn't allow me to. Can someone please help me out!

for some reason, my father can login to account via his ipad, but if we try using any web browser on our pcs, it says the username or password is wrong, even though they still work when using the ipad. We dont want to risk loosing access on ipad too, so hesidant to reset password.

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Jamess74656, 

Thank you for getting in touch. 

I am sorry to hear you re experiencing issues with the resetting your password. 

I would be happy to assist, as I am going to need to ask some account specific questions I will pop you over a private message now.
This message will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Speak soon, 

Nat

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi AneeshV,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I am sorry about the issues you are having when trying to log on to TvGo.

Can you please expand on what happens when you try to login and I will do all I can to assist further.

Thank you

Nat

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Ashar, 

Thanks for your message. 

When you try to login via a browser, does it use a saved password/username?

Also can you please confirm when the password was last reset?

Thank you 

Nat

Hi Natalie,

I try to register and it doesn't allow me to, even though I've entered all the correct details.

Thanks, 

Aneesh

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you AneeshV.

I would be happy to help you with this.

I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can grab some details and get this sorted.

Thank you 

Nat

Hi,

I having the same problem.

Says my username isn’t recognised even though I’ve never changed it, when I enter my details they say they have found me but I no longer it is no longer valid. 

When I try to re-register it says this username is not available. 

I have been on the phone for hours and haven’t been helped so far.

I also can’t log into my sky sports app until this is resolved. 

Thanks