cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't log in to virgin media account

BridgeRoad
Tuning in

Hello

Very frustrating - for months now I cannot log into my virgin media account. It always says wrong user name and / or password. I know I am using the correct ones and I've even tried changing my password but it won't accept my personal information either. 

What is the problem? 

How can I access my account?

I've tried phoning your support line, even before the pandemic, and they couldn't answer the problem.

Please help. 

252 REPLIES 252

cobbybhoy
Joining in

Hi,

I am also having difficulty getting into my online account to change my bank details. I know that if I don't pay you will be quick to respond. 

Waited 1 hour and 15 mins today to get through today before giving up. 

can someone please respond so I can make you aware of my new DD details please?

jupiterian
Joining in

I'm having the exact same issue.

Enter email address and password, it says the password is incorrect.

Change password: it doesn't give me a success message, but it doesn't give an error message either. I'm sent back to the 'input username' part of the reset password section.

Finally, I try to log in with the new password which may or may not have been set successfully??? And, the password is apparently incorrect.

Hi cobbybhoy,

us in our community and welcome, I am sorry to hear you aren't able to log into your online account.

So I can help I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Hi jupiterian,

Thanks for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I am sorry to hear you are also having problems getting into your online account, I have had a look our end and cannot see any issues.

So I can help I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Same thing has just happened to me: I logged in to my account OK, but when I tried to set up a Virgin Go account and entered the same login details, it said they were incorrect.  I changed my password, using the Change Password function, received an email to say my password had been changed successfully, but now it won't work.

I cant get into my VM account and I also can't access my emails.

Virgin: Please help ASAP!

Hi Alibi62,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear you haven't been able to set up an online account due to the information not being recognized.

I will be more than happy to help, so I can access your account I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Hi Paul,

I have clicked on the purple envelope but can only see two old messages in there.

Thanks for helping, it works now 😄

Hi jupiterian,

Thanks for the update, glad it is now resolved.

Regards

Paul.

Kimweaver12
Tuning in

This is happening to me. Can someone help me