cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't log in to virgin media account

BridgeRoad
Tuning in

Hello

Very frustrating - for months now I cannot log into my virgin media account. It always says wrong user name and / or password. I know I am using the correct ones and I've even tried changing my password but it won't accept my personal information either. 

What is the problem? 

How can I access my account?

I've tried phoning your support line, even before the pandemic, and they couldn't answer the problem.

Please help. 

252 REPLIES 252

Hi @Concerttom,

Thank you for the update on this. I'm glad to hear that you've now been able to resolve this.

Please do let us know if there's anything more that we can assist you with.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Dean_187
Tuning in

I am having the same issues, I am trying to log into my account to view my bill details, but I am getting;

"Your email or password was incorrect. Please try again or go back to change your email."

I try to reset my password, just incase, I enter in all my details such as my account number and area reference, but it doesn't even recognise my detaisl even though they are correct .

Please contact me and help me sort this out.

Hey Dean_187, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear this.

What happens when you go down the forgot email rather than password router still the same issues?

Is that the only error it is giving you?

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?