cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't log in to virgin media account

BridgeRoad
Tuning in

Hello

Very frustrating - for months now I cannot log into my virgin media account. It always says wrong user name and / or password. I know I am using the correct ones and I've even tried changing my password but it won't accept my personal information either. 

What is the problem? 

How can I access my account?

I've tried phoning your support line, even before the pandemic, and they couldn't answer the problem.

Please help. 

252 REPLIES 252

Hi Huahuo7, 

Thanks for coming back to me. As promised, when I have an update I will come back to you. 

As of this evening there is no update. It can sometimes take a while so for now I ask you to be patient. As soon as I have an update I will come back to you. 

Apologies for the inconvenience. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi,

I having the same problem,can't log in my account,Please help me.

Hey there @jk1964, thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media forums.

I'm sorry you're having trouble logging in to My Virgin Media.
I will look in to this for you and send you a private message to investigate further.
Watch out for the purple envelope 🙂

Kind regards.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

Thank you for speaking with us today.

As mentioned, when you are able to get assistance and provide the information required, we will be more than happy to continue on this chat 🙂
Feel free to reach out to us anytime and we'll continue on with your query.

Kind regards.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

grindax
On our wavelength

Same problem here when trying to log in to 'My Virgin Media'.

I'm entering the correct email address and password (which is definitely correct because I use a password manager). But I just get a message saying "We didn’t recognise the email or password you entered. Please try again."

Very frustrating. Please help.

Hi @grindax,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first post.

Sorry to hear you are having issues when trying to log into your online account. We can understand this is not ideal and we want to best help. I have sent you a private message regarding this. Please look out for the purple envelope and provide a response when you can.

Thanks, 

Akua_A
Forum Team

Hi all,

I am having the same problem (again). I had this issue last year when renewing my contract - it was fixed and it now seems to be happening again. Doesnt recognise my username / password, doesnt recognise forgot password and doesnt recognise reset (saying my account doesnt exist). Yet I receive bills to my email address each month.

Can someone please assist?

Thanks in advance,

Richard

Hey @RichardJ16,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your online account again, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.

Regards,
Steven_L

Thanks for coming back to let me know that you're back in your online account now @RichardJ16.

I will try to find out the reasons for this happening to you again as clearly something is going wrong on the system for this to keep happening to you.

Regards,

Steven_L

cpmahon
Joining in

Hi, I am having issues logging into my virgin account which has been up and running for about 18 months.

It says my username/password are not recognisable, when I try to reset the password it gives me the error code DEF01.

How can I resolve this?