cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yet another bill after cancelling with virgin

MRobinson69
Joining in

Can some body please help me I have been trying to end my contract with virgin since August . This company will not stop billing me even after I give the correct cancellation notice and returned the equipment . They continually bill me for a phone line that I don not have .I have contacted them many times but the bills still arrive what to do ? Why is it so hard and annoying dealing with this company . 

Thanks Mark

sorry for the rant 

3 REPLIES 3

Elizabeth-2023
On our wavelength

Cancel the direct debit

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi MRobinson69 👋

Welcome back to the community! Thank you for posting!

I'm sorry to hear that you have had a poor experience with trying to cancel our services, and subsequently with your billing. This is not the kind of service we aim to provide! 

If you requested that your landline number was ported to a new provider we have to keep this service active whilst the number is ported over to your new provider. (This is so the number can port successfully!) Once this is confirmed as completed you may need to get back in touch to let us know so we can close down the final part of your service. It may be that this is what has happened in your case! 

It's a shame to hear that you have been trying to leave us You can find more information on cancelling our services via this help page 👉 https://www.virginmedia.com/help/cancel-virgin-media and more information about any final bill refunds 👉 How to get a refund | Virgin Media Help

I'd like to check everything is in order for you, and offer further support so I will send you a PM to confirm a few account details. 
You can find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 📩 We can then return to this public thread with another update when possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime!

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly

Alby41
Up to speed

looks the " WAY TO GO " to me 😉