cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting for my refund

Klipse
Tuning in

I left Virgin media just over a month ago, all equipment has been returned which has been confirmed to me by Virgin media, my account is in credit after my final bill, when can i expect my refund? Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

carl_pearce
Community elder

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Klipse

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

Once your services have been disconnected, our system will tot up any bills and credits that are left over, and give you a final bill. This is produced up to 30 days after your disconnection, which gives time for any changes you’ve made since your last bill to show on your account.
If it turns out you’ve got some credit on your account, we’ll pop that amount on a cheque and send it to you in the post.
It could take up to seven weeks for the cheque to arrive, so keep your eyes peeled for it.

There is more information here 

If you have any further questions, please pop back to us and here and we would be happy to help. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Thanks for your reply, just a FYI, received an email today advising my refund has been actioned and will be credited to my bank account within 2 working days. I note in none of online literature does it mention a bank transfer refund, only CHQ refunds, perhaps your websites need updating? 

Regards

Kevin