cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin media incompetence

Robh1234
Joining in

Virgin media messed up when moving me over to new home in November and say I owe them money on the account at the old address which is now a previous account I can't access. I have screen shots of evidence and bank/ credit card statements to show all payments are up to date. Virgin media created 2 accounts on the same account/ contract and after I spent hrs going through everything I found where this money owed has come from.. they state on my credit score that its missed payments since nov2023 on previous contract at Old address that was activated along with new contract at new address. There hasn't been any missed payments my account was up to date and I'm still paying the payments on my account( same bundle etc new address). I have found the £105 that virgin state I'm in debt to them over but its not missed payments its because of there incompetence, when they moved home and calculated what was owed etc they overpaid me in credit( have evidence) but there lying about why I owe this money and ruining my credit rating and now harasing me for payment, what can I do?.

1 REPLY 1

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Robh1234 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry to hear that you are facing an issue with a debt and dual accounts, I can understand how frustrating this must be! 

I'd be more than happy to pop you a private message across so we can take a closer look. I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.