cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VIRGIN KEEPS LYING TO ME

corrielanta
Joining in

DO NOT PRE-AUTH WITH VIRGIN. They charged me 200 because the did not recognize any of my payments for the previous month. 

they promised me that I’ll get my money back in four weeks and they have not given me anything since! It’s been 5 weeks now and I haven not gotten anything. 

I contact BBB and I have been communicating with virgin through them since.

They promised I’ll get my money back in four weeks. A lady called me from virgin around February 13 saying that if I don’t get my money by the 16th, call back and they will refund you with my pre-auth information. It’s been far more than 4 weeks. I called them back and they said “wait till the end of the month”. I want my money back now! I can’t keep waiting.

i cancelled my services with virgin for the sake of my mental health and my financial burdens

Then they had the nerve to give  me a 19.00 bill to cancel my services! BTW I DONT HAVE A PHONE WITH THEM. just because I chose to cancel my services. Nobody told me there would be a cancellation fee. 

I called virgin and they said that they will credit the account. I called again to try and get my 200 back and they told me I have no further bills. Only to wake up today and see they took 19.00 from my account. Now I am over draft charged.

DO NOT WORK WITH virgin  ! THEY WILL NOT RESPOND TO MY BBB COMPLAINT. 

4 REPLIES 4

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @corrielanta, thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community.

We're really sorry to hear about the poor experience you've had and that you feel this way.

On what basis were you told to wait until the end of the month for the refund? Have you been given a specific date as to when you should receive it by?

Please pop back to us at your earliest convenience.

Regards,
Daniel

No! They just told me to wait until the end of the month. I don’t know when they will provide me my check. Idk why they didn’t honor what the lady told me in regards to refunding me with my preauth information.  I have been suffering a lot with your company I’m seriously going to loose my mind over this! I just want my money back man. That’s all! 

so many lies and technical errors!!!  I had to leave your company and switch to Fido! 

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @corrielanta 

Sorry to read about your cancellation and refund issues

Are you in Canada by any chance as Fido is a Canadian ISP, and BBB (The Better Business Bureau) covers Canada.

These community forums are for Virgin residential customers based in the UK and completely unrelated to the Canadian business.

If you are in Canada then they have their own community forums

https://forum.virginplus.ca/t5/Virgin-Plus-Community/ 

There is also an online chat service for Virgin Plus Canada.

https://www.virginplus.ca/en/support/contact-us.html 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hi @corrielanta,

Thanks for expanding. As @newapollo has explained, if you're based within Canada or any other area outside of the UK then unfortunately we'd be unable to provide you with the help that you're looking for from here.

Would you be able to confirm when you get a moment?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!