cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade Order Not Showing

jtalep
Tuning in

I already have M500 broadband and decided to upgrade my package to include TV.  I went through the process on my account, selected all my options and completed the order.  I received 2 emails - one confirming the order number and pricing details and the other containing pre-contract info.

However, my account doesn't seem to reflect the order - it doesn't show in my orders at all.  Infact, it still offers TV as an upgrade.  I got an activiation date of '7-10 working days' but no mention of when the equipment will arrive.

I'm worried the order might not have gone through correctly and I'm a bit confused as to what happens next?  This might be normal, but I'd appreciate someone from the forum team checking my order please.

3 REPLIES 3

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @jtalep 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

We're sorry for any confusion caused by this 😔

In order to clarify the situation, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel

I have the same situation upgrade online as current contract expiring, signed up on line and got confirmation mail with order detail and activation date of 2 March, looking on web site and no new contract showing. I am not waiting for equipment as not having box upgrade

Hi Cambolino

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community.

We are very sorry to hear that.
We will send you a private message now so we can help further. 

Please look out for the envelope in the top right of the page and pop back to me when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide