cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to verify email

Dhavb
Joining in

I have not been able to access my Virgin Media account for some time now and everytime I go to log on, I am asked to verify my email address. Each time the link is sent to me it says it has expired. I have cancelled my direct debit while this issue is unresolved with the full intention to deactivate my account. Please resend my verification email with a link that I may use so that I can cancel my account. 

5 REPLIES 5

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Dhavb 👋,

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. 

I am sorry to hear you're experiencing some issues verifying your email.

I'll pop you a PM 📩 now so we can look into this for you.

Thanks!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

It's not a good idea to cancel the direct debit until the contract has been closed. Virginmedia don't like this and the consequences can be unpleasant. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Hi. I have exactly the same issue. I cannot verify my email. I received no verification mail and cannot generate a new one. I tried to go through customer service but went in circles after many weeks so gave up. Saw the post above so thought I'd try again here. 

Hi steveiam

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

We are sorry to hear you haven't received the verification email.

We will send you a private message so we can help further.

Please look out for the envelope in the top right of the page and pop back to me when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi @steveiam,

Thank you for getting back to me via private message. I'm glad that we were able to address and resolve your concerns.

Please do let us know if there's anything more we can assist you with.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!