cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to change email address for account

rich0583
Tuning in

Keep trying to change email address and going round in circles when trying to verify email address

regards 

Richard

9 REPLIES 9

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @rich0583 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you back. 

I am so sorry that you have faced this issue with your service and thank you again for posting. Can I ask what happens when you try to verify the account? Do you get the verification email through?

As soon as i click the link on the verifcation email it justs asks me to sign in as normal as below.

regards

Richard

email.pngUntitled1.png

Thanks for coming back to the thread @rich0583.

What details do you enter when you hit this screen from the link?

Are you entering the previous E-Mail address you would use to log in, or the newly nominated E-Mail address?

Thanks

David_Bn

i enter my new email address but that doesnt work and i seem to be going round in circles when trying to change it

Thanks for coming back to me @rich0583.

Are you able to log in when entering the former E-Mail address used still?

It may be worth clearing the cache on the browser you're using and then see if you can make this request again to see if this then allows you to log in with the desired E-Mail address.

Thanks,

David_Bn

Still won’t allow me to change my email address even allow for clearing the cache

richard

Thanks for coming back to us @rich0583

Has the E-Mail address been used previously for a self-care account at all?

Thanks

David_Bn

The email address I am trying to change to is a new email address

Sorry to see this isn't working for you, this certainly is an odd one 🤔

I'll be happy to check this further for you so I'll pop you a PM to confirm some details.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules