cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to cancel

Ades_N
Joining in

Hi I have been virgin customer for 15 years. The last few months constant drop outs on my hub 4. Also my vm connect app suddenly stopped working I cannot get my WiFi pods working. I have logged many calls and after many hub resets later the fault apparently is mine and not virgin. I have tried to book an engineer visit the advisor  said it was but I did not receive conformation text called again they said no engineer booked they then booked another date same thing happened no engineer booked when i enquired. When I tried to cancel my subscription said I had to pay nearly £400 as still nine moths of contract to run.  They said in order to waive this fee ofcom have to monitor line speeds for a month. It is not the speed that is the problem it is the constant dropouts and having dead spots in my house. I have raised two complaints I just want out now. Fed up of being constantly fobbed off and paying for a very poor service. If something doesn't work surely you can cancel without being charged

2 REPLIES 2

goslow
Alessandro Volta

Do you experience problems with the connection dropping on both wired and wireless connections or is it wireless only?