cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spurious "Virgin Media Oder Documents" emails

JulianWinter
Tuning in

I am getting various "Virgin media Order Documents" emails, including detailed pdfs, suggesting that I am about to start some very expenses package subscriptions.  I have not ordered any of these products. So I am assuming that these are spam emails from virginmedia.com. 

I check my online account, and there is no indication of any new orders or packages. I am currently happy with my minimal package as it is. (But considering on cancelling next year, due to weak, poor films rental services, and moving to a broadband provider)

So please stop spamming me with these Pre contract documents and email guff. I did not order them.  And I am certainly not willing to pay those excessive subscription costs. Any automated increase to my package, will result in my direct debit cancellation and service cancellation.  

Regards

2 REPLIES 2

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @JulianWinter 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community Forums. Apologies for the communication that you are receiving. In order to look into this further and next steps to be taken, we would need to bring you in for a private message to discuss this and resolve. 

Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina

JulianWinter
Tuning in

So Sabrina [Virgin team] has been suggesting that a change in my Package was agreed by a "Web Chat". Strange as I have not engaged in any Web Chat to change my package !  - I have asked them to substantiate their evidence of me (properly authenticated) actually participating in any web chat, 

Beware, it seems as though our Virgin Media accounts can be hacked, and web chat invented to change our accounts !

I can really do without all this **** right now.