cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky Cinema UHD

Frostygills
Joining in

Hi, 

We have the Ultimate volt bundle and the sky sports UHD add on, however I went to watch a movie in UHD and it’s states I need to subscribe? Progressing this prompt it tells me that subscription is not available on my account and to contact support. I would have thought UHD movies were included with the ultimate volt bundle.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Frostygills 

Welcome back to the community forums 

Sorry to hear of your concerns surrounding Sky Cinema UHD. 

Though Sky Sports & Cinema are currently included with our Ultimate Volt bundle, the UHD channels such as Sky Sports UHD and Sky Cinema UHD are an extra add on. 

As such this would need to be added onto the package as it is not part of the bundle. If you have Sky Sports UHD added on already, this is an extra £7 a month. If you would also like to include Sky Cinema UHD then we can combined these Sky UHD into one which is currently £10 for both. 

If this is something you'd like to add on Sky Cinema UHD, then please contact the team as instructed on your TV to subscribe. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Frostygills 

Welcome back to the community forums 

Sorry to hear of your concerns surrounding Sky Cinema UHD. 

Though Sky Sports & Cinema are currently included with our Ultimate Volt bundle, the UHD channels such as Sky Sports UHD and Sky Cinema UHD are an extra add on. 

As such this would need to be added onto the package as it is not part of the bundle. If you have Sky Sports UHD added on already, this is an extra £7 a month. If you would also like to include Sky Cinema UHD then we can combined these Sky UHD into one which is currently £10 for both. 

If this is something you'd like to add on Sky Cinema UHD, then please contact the team as instructed on your TV to subscribe. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley