cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer A friend fibre

Sheng
Joining in

Hey hoping for help referred a friend for Virgin fibre they received there email about £50 last week but I've had no indication of receiving it yet.

Can someone help 

9 REPLIES 9

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for reaching out to us @Sheng and welcome back to our Community Forums!

Sorry to hear of the issues you've been facing in regards to the lack of E-Mail from our partners at Aklamio in relation to this deal.

Can you please confirm if you've been able to ensure all folders within your E-Mail inbox have been checked to ensure the desired E-Mail hasn't landed elsewhere?

Thanks

David_Bn

Hi David 

Have checked everywhere haven't had a stitch, friend has been given instructions on withdrawal etc 

Morning @Sheng 

Thanks for coming back to the thread. 

Please see here - https://www.virginmedia.com/help/refer-a-friend for the process involved in Refer a Friend.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi John this is how to refer a friend and rejections for claims my friends had the payment I've heard nothing

Hi @Sheng, thank you for your response.

Has it now been over 60 days since your friend's installation was carried out?

Regards,

Daniel

Yeah was in during December

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming Sheng.

We're afraid that this is a query we cannot assist with further as it lies with Aklamio - please do get in touch with them via the contact methods discussed and they will be able to look into this further.

Let us know how you get on.

Beth

Not seeing how to contact them. Can you give me this information? 

Hi there @Sheng 

The contact information is 020 4586 6000 or you can email them at virgin-media@aklamio.com.

Thank you.