cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor and annoying miscommunication between resolution team, customer service, etc in VIRGIN MEDIA

chantaliz
Tuning in

Hi Zoe (COMMUNITY CHAT), me again, I have switched to Sky, as virgin have big problems of communicating to each other when there is a complaint.  YOU WERE THE ONLY ONE TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM AND CLOSE THE CASE.  But it seems that the customer service, the resolution team, etc, still keep sending me emails with what could be a resolution or still telling me that they are working on it, after 2 months, DO THEY SPEAK TO EACH OTHER TO KNOW THIS PROBLEM WAS SOLVED BY YOURSELF?  How awful, after I complained so much and they did not listen, now they keep sending me emails about the same thing over and over.  CAN YOU LET THEM KNOW THAT THEY SHOULD SEE THE RECORD OF MY COMPLAINT AND SEE HOW YOU SOLVED THE PROBLEM?  I am always grateful to you for your good work in listening me and solving my problem in an effective and timely manner.  Thank you

This was sent yesterday by the resolution team, what a joke.

Hello Chantal Izquierdo,  We just wanted to let you know we’re still looking into your complaint. We’ll get in touch in a few days’ time to go through the next steps.Most of our customers resolve their issues through our Resolution Process. So you can better understand the outcome of your complaint, you can read our full Complaints Code. We can also send you a copy in the post.'
1 REPLY 1

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @chantaliz 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community.

Sorry for the confusion, from checking the system I know what has happened so I'll send you a PM now.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill