cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No welcome email

Kbkieran
Joining in

Hello! On November 14th I had a home visit from one of your workers and we agreed to switch over to your new fibre service which also included a sim only contract from O2. We were previously with vodafone, which is going to be deactivated on the 14th of December. The O2 side of things has been fine, I have received my sim and email and the account is all set up there, but I haven't received anything from the Virgin side of things. All I have is a pre-contract, which was read and signed on the 14th of November. I haven't had any emails, texts, order confirmation or anything that might indicate what is going on. It has been close to a month since the initial signup, and with our vodafone broadband ending next week, I am nervous as I work from home and rely on internet access. Help needed, Many thanks!

7 REPLIES 7

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Kbkieran.

Thanks for your first post and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear you haven't received your welcome pack or a date for the installation to go ahead.

I can take a look into this for you if you like. I know how important it is to be able to work from home.

If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to take some details.
If you can check the Logo top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for those details Kbkieran.

Can you please keep me posted on how the Installation goes, or if you have any problems.

Gareth_L

Hiya! The installation went well today & everything is up and running, I still don't have an account number or area reference though? So I am unable to make an account still 

Great to hear Kbkieran 🙂

What issues are you having now trying to register online?

Alex_Rm

Hiya! I don't have any way to access My Virgin Media. When I sign in, it asks me for an Account Number and Area Reference, which I unfortunately don't have asbi never received a welcome email or welcome package in the mail

Thanks for confirming, I'm going to pop you over a private message to get a few more details from you to help.

Alex_Rm

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for joining me over private message Kbkieran 🙂

If you don't receive anything in 24 hours please let us know.

Alex_Rm