cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No email confirming new contract

Bo8482
Tuning in

Hi

I am out of contract on the 18th Jan (3 days time).

I agreed to a new contract via webchat over a week ago but never received a confirmation email.

I started another webchat and was told everything had been agreed etc and I should expect email soon.

I get the impression that the webchat team just agree to anything, so that i) they can end the chat quickly and ii) you give great feedback when the survey appears. I am concerned that they have done nothing, and that I'll be out of contract in a couple of days and have to renegotiate a new package at different price.

I have copies of both webchats showing what was agreed.  Is someone able to look into this for me please?

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Bo8482 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community Forums. Apologies for the issues you have had with renewing your package and obtaining your details. We can certainly assist you, we would need to bring you in for a private message to discuss this and resolve. 

Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina