cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No delivery date confirmation

magpie1983
Joining in

I order virgin broadband a couple of weeks ago, the email said you’d be in touch confirming the engineers install date.  

My selected date is the 26th August and I’ve heard nothing

I’ve tried to check by registering for “my virgin media” but I get an error (Code DEF01)

Can someone confirm if the engineer is coming on Friday?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @magpie1983 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

Please accept our apologies for the difficulties you are having, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

9 REPLIES 9

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @magpie1983 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

Please accept our apologies for the difficulties you are having, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

I have had exactly the same issue. No confirmation of delivery date, which i had selected to be today. I rely on wifi for my work, as do my other housemates so needed the delivery date to have been today, which is what was selected. Please help with this.

Hi @amyjames1311 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, to the community.

Thank you

Jon

I've had the same issue

Hi @Bailey17 

I am happy to take a look at this for you also, I have sent you a private message if you could please respond when convenient. Thank you

Hi Jon, 

I am having this exact same problem. Made my order in early morning of the 7th September, delivery date was meant to be today. Have not received any confirmation email with an official contract, nor have I gotten an email to say my delivery date was confirmed.

Is there some way that you could help me please?

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey, sampapa.
Thanks for signing up to our help forums and for your first post here, a warm welcome to the VM community.

We're sorry to hear you're also having issues with confirming your delivery details although we've advised it would be today, eager to help in the best way we can.

Are you able to give our Sales team a call at 0800 183 1234 so we can check the order status for you and view if there's a delivery tracking code or other info that we've failed to confirm via email?

Let us know if this helps, please also pop back here when you have received an update.
We'd love to know it's resolved.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Kent_Chau
Joining in

Hi Forum team,

May I also seek your help to confirm the self installation kit delivery date or provide any tracking information to me? I received an email and it shows the estimated delivery date is today (5-Dec). But I still have not receive any news for when will they arrive...

Many Thanks.

Hey Kent_Chau,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L