cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New contract sent to old email

shelleyfollows
Joining in

Hello,

I updated my email address for my Virgin Media account - both login and contact details and this shows on my profile a couple of months ago.

However, today I made an upgrade to my package and new contract/agreement was sent, but appear to have gone to my old email address rather than the new one. 

My bills etc go to my new account so not sure why the contract has been sent to the old one. I can't even see the old email showing on my profile anymore. How can I check this to make sure its removed & get the new agreement resent?

Any help would be appreciated. 

4 REPLIES 4

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello shelleyfollows, thank you for your post on our help forums and welcome on board with our community.

We are sorry to hear that our communication goes to your old email address and you cannot view it, we'd love to support you with that.

As you're suggesting you've changed the email address to a new one recently, this would now be your username for MyVM however the old address would stay as registered account address and also may still be used as the contact email for our communication to us.

To rectify this, we can ensure the email on your contact details is updated and also re-send the document to your new email so you get to keep hold of a copy.

Happy to help, I will need to message you privately and do this soon.

Please, check the top right-hand side of our page to find a purple envelope.
Click on this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I have this issue. Not a new customer and email was updated long time ago. What do I need to do?

Hi Jcbtn,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

Sorry to hear your details aren't correct, so I can check this for you I've popped you over private message.

Alex_Rm

Hi Jcbtn,

Great to hear you've been able to contact our support teams and get things sorted 🙂

Alex_Rm