cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to change Quickstart delivery date but no account number

ajdunlop
Tuning in

I am a new customer and have been allocated a date for delivery of our Quickstart pack but need to change the date as we won't be in.

Everything I can find about changing the date directs me towards My Virgin Media but to sign up I need an Account Number and Area code.

I've received a Contract Information Sheet that has a box for each of these but is blank. Is there anywhere else I can get the information to be able to sign up to change the delivery date? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @ajdunlop 

You could try calling the pre-installs team on 0800 052 1734

They are open  8:00am to 9:00pm  Monday to Friday, and 8:00am to 6:00pm Saturday and Sunday

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @ajdunlop 

You could try calling the pre-installs team on 0800 052 1734

They are open  8:00am to 9:00pm  Monday to Friday, and 8:00am to 6:00pm Saturday and Sunday

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi ajdunlop

thanks for posting in regards to changing the delivery date for your equipment, we appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forums and welcome to the community.

We can see you have spoken to the team since posting, were they able to assist with the date and change it to a more suitable one?

Rob