cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving home and provide a new contract without notice & overcharge

Karlynng
Tuning in

Hi,

I still have 8 months to complete the contact and recently moving home. But Virgin has cancelled the old property bill and get the new property bill with the new 18 months contact. Also has not provide back the promotion and other credit to me. Now is overcharge £60 per month to me. I have already chat online with Virgin team member. They told me will update soon. Then 2 days later, I’m message them again, they said will update within 48 hours. Then I waited 3 days and call the customer services. The customer service told me that will update this week. Ok I waiting again, now over 1 week. Still not update.

can you confirm when you can update the contract? It is simple to move the same package to the new house and continues the rest of the month.

please get back to me. Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Karlynng Thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media Community forums. 👋🏼

I'm so sorry to hear about the poor experience you have had in relation to the home move. 😞
I will assist you on this and get the matter resolved for you.

I will send a private message for further support.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Karlynng
Tuning in

I have communicated with Virgin over 2 months about my moving house monthly bill and contract incorrect price and contract end date. The apps and online information still not yet updated and the bill show the monthly charge more the previous house £40 every month. Also the extend contract 10 months more without my permission. It is very simple, move home transfer the old packaging and contract to the new one. But all incorrect then i communicated with Virgin online chat, called them, forum, all the people said will update my apps and online information to correct one. Now over 2 months still unchanged. Is it lie the customer? It is very expensive if over charge £40 per month and extend 10 months more. I need pay extra £400 as I’m not agreed. 

Hi @Karlynng 

Welcome back to our community forums and sorry to hear you are experiencing this with your billing after a house move. We can understand the frustration caused. I can however see that you are currently in contact with our team via private message. Please remain in contact there and our team will do their best to help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Now is over 2 weeks forum chat and previous online chat and called, total spent 2 months still not yet fixed. How can I do? I want to share this experience to community that what service I get, then asking is it any similar case can share with me too. As I have no power to continue communicating with your company. No trust right now. 

We are very sorry that this issue has been ongoing @Karlynng but we can assure you our team are doing all they can to help. 

I can see our agent is chatting with you already via a PM and is doing all they can, please do pop back to the PM an they will continue to advise.