cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

M&T incorrect information supplied

sau1l
Just joined

Called & spoke to an agent over a month ago to get an M&T done to my new property. 

Agent advised i would keep same package with no new contract and package would be at the same cost for nxt 6 months with 1gig bb.

Received bill today & horrified to see a £231.75 bill for the new address. 

Called & spoek to an agent who advised sometime incorrect information is given however letters have been sent to my old address advising discounts would be removed immediatly. i advised the agent - why send a bill to my old address when i do not live there any more, daft for something like that to be happen. 

I went on to advise the agent that i have not sold my old property as its a family home and i will always have access to this. 

I asked the agent when the letter was sent, he then told me it was sent yesterday. how convenient of it to be just sent out yesterday. (i will be looking out for this letter but i know it will never come as virgin agent are known to lie to their customers)

As agent not prepared to honour the agreement regardless of the notes on the account i opted to disconnect my account. 

I spoke to the disconnections team who were more than happy to close my account without even looking to see if anything could be done to resolve the issues. 

I asked to see how much 500mb bb would be but agent offered me 250mb bb for £55, i advised the agent that offers online give the 500mb bb at £39 so how could he claim he was giving me a deal with the 250mb bb  for £55. 

Agent then offered me the 500mb @ £39 which is the the same price as new customers. i refused this offer as this should have been the first offer provided and not 250mb bb for £55,

Terrible service from all agents online as they do not provide a consistent service. 

If agents are not hanging up the phone on you then the agents are lying to customers constantly

I have been a loyal customer with virgin for many years however their customer services level has seriously dropped. 

Virgin Media is no longer bothered about the customer, their only bothered about the money they make.

1 REPLY 1

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi sau1l,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear that when discussing a move your new package discussed was not added and now you have decided to leave as the offer given was too late,  I'm sorry that you have had a poor experience and feel like you were given false information, this is very disappointing to hear, and I can assure you that this is not the level of service that we want to provide.

We are unable to arrange new packages when moving, if you do decide you do wish to stay and take your services to the new address please speak to our Movers team again.

Regards

Paul.