cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I cancel orders?

arrgee1991
Problem sorter

I just started a new contract for £34/month. I checked out the offers and upgrades and saw I could add Sky Sports HD for an extra £18.50/month. However having added it and created orders received an email stating my new bill is going to be £59.08.  It should be £52.50.

https://my.virginmedia.com/trackorder/view-orders link is not working

is there a way of cancelling this?

These orders need to be cancelled. CH2053765106 and CH2053765167.

7 REPLIES 7

arrgee1991
Problem sorter

Finally the order is correct.  Posting this in case there is a difference when the contract is sent.

IMG_0275.jpeg

arrgee1991
Problem sorter

IMG_0276.jpeg

Hey arrgee1991, thank you for reaching out and just to confirm are you looking to cancel your latest upgrade which is pictured here? Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

@Matthew_ML

These orders need to be cancelled. CH2053765106 and CH2053765167. The pictured one is the third attempt when it worked properly.

Regards.

Hi @arrgee1991, thank you for your response.

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel

arrgee1991
Problem sorter

Unfortunately the order has been applied doubtless with the wrong price.  Sigh.  I guess I will spend a few hours sorting it out tomorrow.

On Tue, 7 Nov 2023 at 18:39, Virgin Media Websales <VirginMediaWebsales@virginmedia.co.uk> wrote:

Online order reference: CH2053765167

Hi there,

You're in! Thanks for placing your order with Virgin Media.

We are pleased to confirm your request has now been fully actioned and your special bundle offer has been applied, saving you even more money than you thought on your Virgin Media services.

Kind regards,

The Virgin Media team

@Daniel_Et

Thanks for all your help in dealing with this. Much appreciated.