cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FAKE E MAIL

fdj12
On our wavelength

Received this e mail today, is it fake, real or phishing........

Hello David,

It looks like your contract's ending soon. As a thanks for being a Virgin Media customer, we’re giving you an exclusive price when you renew. 

You can browse, work, stream, and game just like you do now, and keep enjoying all your Virgin Media benefits, too.

Not only that, but you’ll get peace of mind that your package price will stay the same until 31st March 2025. Monthly price will increase each April from April 2025 by RPI +3.9%.  

fdj12_0-1712081938528.png

Here's why you should choose Virgin Media

fdj12_1-1712081938521.png

fdj12_2-1712081938599.png

fdj12_3-1712081938525.png

Stream, play and browse with fast, reliable WiFi gliding through every room or your money back*

No sweat if anything breaks. We've got servicing and repairs covered at no extra cost (excludes misuse and mistreatment)

Priority tickets for thousands of gigs and events, as well as rewards, experiences, daily treats, prize draws and perks.

fdj12_4-1712081938597.png

Watch your favourite flicks and series anytime, anywhere with Virgin TV Go – with 100+ channels to choose from 

fdj12_5-1712081938529.png

3 REPLIES 3

Garbageguy
Tuning in

Look who its from on the email address, I got one from 

vmteam@virginmedia.co.uk so I know its legit, if in doubt always check the email that sent it.  You often get scam emails from banks etc from things like xyz123 at university.com  obs not a bank

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi fdj12,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, the above email does look legit, have you looked further into the email and is it a package you would want to take.

Regards

Paul.

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi fdj12,

We would like to get some further information around this email and get this looked into further, so we can arrange this I have sent you an invite into a private chat, please look out for the white envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.