cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extend cancellation date

shar
Joining in

Hello.

I have had to cancel my Virgin Media package, but I'm wondering if I will be able to extend my cancellation date.

My contract is due to end on 21st April, but I would like it to end on the 2nd May if possible.

Thanks in advance, 

Ian Swift 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello again @shar 

Thank you for chatting with me via the PM and I am so glad we have been able to sort this for you, should you ever need any help in the future please do not hesitate to pop back to the forums and we will do all we can to help. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @shar 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the community forums, it's great to have you back with us. 

I am so sorry to hear that you are leaving us but we should be able to help with extending the cancellation date via a private message.

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello again @shar 

Thank you for chatting with me via the PM and I am so glad we have been able to sort this for you, should you ever need any help in the future please do not hesitate to pop back to the forums and we will do all we can to help.