cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downgrade me to the cheapest Broadband Only

londonarnold
On our wavelength

Hey VirginO2, I’m trying to receive calls from you, where I keep missing them because I can’t get the Sound and haptics to work on my iPhone, and I’m on “pay as you go”, where I can’t top up until Monday, so I can’t make outgoing calls, I lost my job and am now unwaged, so I need to downgrade because there’s no way I can afford the current “package”, the best I can keep will be the cheapest Broadband only, the TV and phone will have to go, if you can do that, I will have to start the process of leaving Virgin O2 altogether as I’m out of contract now.

Thank you for reading this, please reply.

3 REPLIES 3

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @londonarnold, thank you for your post.

We're sorry to hear about the situation you find yourself in 😔

In order to look into this for you, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @londonarnold 

Sorry to read of your current situation.   You might be eligible for Virgins Essential Broadband product which you can read about and sign up for online.

See https://www.virginmedia.com/broadband/low-income-families 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Roger_Gooner
Alessandro Volta

If you are out of contract you can leave by giving 30 days' notice. You should leave if you can get cheaper broadband elsewhere.

--
Hub 5, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, 360
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM hub 5 broadband connection