cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contracts Via E Mail ARE ALL WRONG

Lee2770
Joining in

Hi I signed up via a guy knocking at my door last week,Virgin Sales Person, all with ID etc,  every day the new e mailed contracts came though and they where the wrong price, or over charging me, then he came back to my house and said he will sort it and the correct new contract with a my agreed Credit will be with my by today Wednesday,……WELL GUESS WHAT ….nothing has come through via e Mail just the same old incorrect Contracts.

his name is Umar Ahmed, and he’s not calling me back, what a surprise!!!

im very unhappy with a virgin and every time I ring thier helpline in India or Philippines it’s a 30 minutes call and I get absolutely NO RESOLUTION !!!

1 REPLY 1

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Lee2770, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you're having an issue with sorting out your contract. This is something we can certainly check for you but in order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you to pass security. 

I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. If you are using a PC/Laptop then you can just click on the little ✉ at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox. If you are on a mobile/tablet device then instead click on the little circle icon in the top right then select 'Messages'. 😊

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs