cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contacting Virgin Media via an O2 phone

SneakyStuntman
Joining in

Hi.

O2 have taken over all the virgin mobile accounts, so how do I call virgin  "free"  from an O2 mobile account to discuss my broadband & TV package? I don't want to be paying out for 0345 numbers when it is Virgin / O2 who have changed this and, apparently, not given a new free to call mobile number frr Virgin TV customers.

(I also don't have physical landline phone to call them from, as we only have the landline because we HAVE to. We all use mobiles in our household).

Can anyone advise?

Thanks,
Terry 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello SneakyStuntman.

Thanks for your first post and welcome to our Community.

Just so you know our 0345 number is charges the same rate as calling a landline number. If you have free calls on your O2 tariff, then it will still be free.

We could possibly take a look at the account vis this contact option. However we are limited as to what we can deal with.

The things that are out of our support are upgrades, downgrades, contract renewals.

We can look and advise on billing issues though if that helps.

Gareth_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello SneakyStuntman.

Thanks for your first post and welcome to our Community.

Just so you know our 0345 number is charges the same rate as calling a landline number. If you have free calls on your O2 tariff, then it will still be free.

We could possibly take a look at the account vis this contact option. However we are limited as to what we can deal with.

The things that are out of our support are upgrades, downgrades, contract renewals.

We can look and advise on billing issues though if that helps.

Gareth_L

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Gareth_L wrote:

I'm sorry to nit-pick here, but I think given the query here, a better phrase would be "if you have an allowance, then 03x calls will be included".

The only truly free calls are to 080x numbers. Although...

@SneakyStuntmanWhat is your bundle allowance with O2? Are you on an unlimited voice plan, or do you have a quota of minutes?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thank you Gareth, that's really helpful

You're welcome SneakyStuntman.

^Martin