cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelled Virgin Media

ethanol812
Joining in

I sent a letter to the Virgin Media Sunderland address informing them of my cancelation within my 14 day "cooldown" period. I then got a call from retentions confirming the cancelation 2 days after my cooldown period ended. After reading the forums on similar situations I want to contact a staff/forum team member to confirm my cancellation before I am charged incorrectly. This is after no email confirming the cancellation and no changes to my account. I have sent a SAR to secure the call I received.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @ethanol812 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here,.

I am so sorry to hear that you have faced this issue with your cancellation and thank you again for your post. We do not typically handle cancellations here on the forums, but let me pop you a message and we can see what we can do to help. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @ethanol812 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here,.

I am so sorry to hear that you have faced this issue with your cancellation and thank you again for your post. We do not typically handle cancellations here on the forums, but let me pop you a message and we can see what we can do to help. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.