cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation letter to Sunderland

Trigger78
Joining in

I sent a letter to Virgin in Sunderland last Friday p cancel my broadband and telephone package and not heard anything back. I was due to be new to Virgin but following the poor customer service I recieved last week with the call centre in Mauritius have decided to cancel before I've even started. One of the cancellation options is to do do through the Mauritius call centre but they can't even locate my account even though I have an account number! So, the only other option is to write which seems a not archaic for a media company, not even email.

Anyway, I am due to have the kit delivered next Saturday and am worried this will proceed when I don't want it to and then will have the hassle of returning the kit.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Trigger78.

Thanks for your first post and welcome to our community.

I am very sorry to hear about you wishing to cancel your account and for the poor experience when you called.

We do take the cancellation from the date on the letter so it should be okay.

However I would like to check the account for you anyway and make sure everything you have requested is in place.

If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check your logo at the  top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your time today Trigger78.

Glad we have managed to get everything resolved for you.

Please let us know if you need anything else at all.

Gareth_L