cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't view bills on 'My Virgin Media - Billing and Payments' page

EckUK1
Joining in

Hello,

I notice this is a very common issue and has been for at least a few years.

I cannot access my bills after logging in. I do not get a paper bill anymore and so I need to view it online. I recently changed to a new contract said to be £39 per month but when I go to pay by card it is charging me over £80 and I already paid £84+ last month so it's not an outstanding ballance. This is why I had direct debit cancelled and chose to manually pay, VM had already overcharged before.
Anyway, the issue (for now at least) is the billing page. Can someone please get me access to this?

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Are you trying to access the bills via a web browser or via the My Virgin Media app?

If via a browser then try the app and vice versa.

Also if via a browser, have you tried a different browser or an incognito (private) window, or clearing the cache?

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @EckUK1 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

We're sorry to hear about the issues you're having 😔

Regarding the billing page, please answer the questions asked by @newapollo at your earliest convenience.

As for the amounts showing on your bills, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel