cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't switch to e billing

ddawso3
Joining in

I'm trying to switch to e billing as I don't want to pay for receiving bill - this advice doesn't help as I can't see My Profile anywhere: https://my.virginmedia.com/discover/welcome/your-bill/ebilling.html_1 whether I got in on the computer or app

Also if I go to account details my communication preference is setup as eBills / emails / texts

Any advice would be greatfully received

Ta, Dave

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @ddawso3 

Thanks for joining me on PM and allowing me to sort this for you 🙂

Do pop back to the Forum Community if you ever need further help.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

17 REPLIES 17

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @ddawso3 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community.

I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @ddawso3 

Thanks for joining me on PM and allowing me to sort this for you 🙂

Do pop back to the Forum Community if you ever need further help.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Hi, I have the same problem as this forum member, please can you assist me in the same way ?

Thanks,

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Derek1929 

Thanks for your post and sorry to hear you're struggling with e-billing issues, I'll drop you a private message now to investigate further, keep an eye on your inbox for a message from myself.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi there,

I'm afraid that I'm having the same problem. I've raised this via the online/WhatsApp chat previously but I've received another paper bill in the post this morning.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @ShamedSeamus 

Thanks for your post and a big warm welcome back to our forum. Sorry to hear about the continued issue with switching over to E-Billing. 

I am going to drop you a private message also to confirm some further details in order for us to have this resolved, keep an eye on your inbox for a message from myself.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

i have the same issue, when i click on switch to ebilling it takes me to a make a payment page, 

Hi prof5

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear about the issues you are having switching to Ebilling.

I will send you a private message now so we can look into this further for you.

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop back to me when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hello I have the same issue for months and when I call it never gets resolved..please help me. Thanks