cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't place new contract 'order' on website, crashes

drm1000
Joining in

I logged into My Virgin media and was offered a deal which I'd like to accept. I tick all the boxes to accept and even get copies of the contract sent to me by e-mail. 

But at the final step, clicking the button to place the order does nothing. 

Speaking to several people on chat is pointless, they don't understand what I'm saying and just offer me expensive packages with products I don't want (e.g. TV). 

All I want to do is accept the contract offer, but there is no phone number to call and I've given up with the useless online chat people. The chat bot thing is pointless, and frankly infuriating too.

2 REPLIES 2

drm1000
Joining in

Now spent 3 hours going round in circles with "Christopher" on the online chat system.

I've attempted to accept a deal about 10-15 times now, website crashes at the last step every time.

This is getting ridiculous - can somebody provide a phone number to just cancel everything when the contract expires next month and I'll move to another provider instead.

Hi @drm1000 thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear you've been unable to place an order online and have had a poor experience when attempting to resolve via our live chat option. I would love to take a look on your behalf. I am going to send you a private message. Please keep an eye on your inbox in the top right of your screen.
Regards

Lee_R