Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't cancel contract due to no contact with account holder.

Joining in

I want to cancel my contact because my Internet service fails throughout the day. It has not worked properly for the past 6 months.

I pay the bills, and the router is in my property.

However, the account is in my ex's name. I do not have contact with them for my own safety and wellbeing. 

I have tried to cancel but your customer service tell me to speak to my ex but I have no contact 

Please can someone advise me how to proceed because I am stuck with a faulty service and have no way of contacting my ex to change the account name or have a way of getting her to call and cancel.


Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Rr552 

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for getting in touch with us. We can understand the frustration caused by your situation. We would need the account holders themselves to process cancellation as part Data protection processes. However, we want to do our best to help in this case. I have sent you a private message. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Let me know if you have any issues locating this. 


Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs