cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSS reference number not working

Amirar
Joining in

I have recently signed up for virgin media broadband and my package is due this Friday but i have still not received any confirmation email and i think this may be a problem, also they sent a CSS ref form by text but it’s not working when I put my surname?

7 REPLIES 7

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Amirar thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media forums.

I'm sorry to hear about the CSS documents not being received.
Please get in touch with our sales team on 0800 183 1234 and they will be able to get this sent out.
Let us know how it goes with the team.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I have phoned them so many times, they keep passing me on to different departments then hanging up, it’s so difficult to get through to anyone.

Thank you for the reply @Amirar.

I will assist you further on this and look in to this.
I will send a private message.
Watch out for the purple envelope inviting you in.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hello I have the exact same issue as Amirar. I signed up through an o2 shop but now got a message from virgin media with a link to my contract documents, yet the link is not working. I dont have any information for my new contract and I also dont know why a new kit is needed since I already have a virgin media kit. The man in the o2 shop didn't clarify that my broadband was going to be provided by virgin. Please can somebody advise how to get access to my documents and also whether I definitely need a new kit? Thanks. 

Hey @paularomy,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear this has happened, I would certainly like to look into this with you, for me to do so I will need to confirm some information from you in a private message.

Joe

Hi so I have a similar problem I got the text no email but I do have a css number. My delivery was ment to come today but nothing I have no way of calling anyone 

Hi Donnadee,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. We're sorry to hear that you've not received any email conformation for your order. 

Can we ask how you placed this order, was it online or over the phone with our sales team. Was the order for our Virgin Media services or Mobile?

You can call our sales team on 0800 183 1234 to make sure the order has been accepted correctly.

If you need any further assistance after contacting our team, please pop back here and we'll be happy to assist you further.

Kind regards Jodi.