cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brown box cover

Salmon911
Joining in

Hi, i have noticed the cover to my brown external box is missing, exposing all the wires. Not sure how long its been like this but everything is still working fine. Is it possible to have a cover sent out to replace it? Thanks

26 REPLIES 26

oldlady1
On our wavelength

My brown box cover has fallen off leaving wires exposed, can you sort engineer to sort it?

thanks

Hello oldlady1.

Thanks for this post. 
Sorry to hear about the issue with your external box cover falling off.
I can look into this for you. 
If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check the Logo top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Hello, I also have a damaged brown outdoor box cover, exposing everything. I blew off in high winds. 

Can this be replaced? 

Thanks,

David

Hey Cunny316,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I can arrange the appointment to have this replaced from here but would need to confirm a few details via a private message, that I will drop over in a moment. Please look out for the private message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

gazman69
Joining in

Hello

My brown box cover is also missing in action. Any chance I could get a replacement?

thanks.

IMG_3366.jpeg

Hi @gazman69,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear and see that the cover on your external omni box appears to be damaged/removed. I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments. Please respond to this when you can and we'll proceed from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi @gazman69,

Thank you for getting back to me via private message so that we could look into this for you. As we discussed there, a technician visit has now been scheduled and booked.

I'm unable to confirm the date/time of the booking publicly, but this can be checked and managed via the My Virgin Media online account. It may not appear straight away, but after an hour or so it should update and show it.

A fault technician visit is free of charge unless one of the below instances apply:

•    You are not present for the technician visit - not applicable for external works provided the equipment can be accessed.
•    The fault is due to your own equipment.
•    The fault is due to damage caused by yourself or someone at the premises which we were not aware of.
•    The fault is due to theft, loss, or removal of equipment.

If any of the above apply, there will be a £25 charge which will be added to the next monthly bill.

You can find more information about this here.

Let us know how the visit goes either way.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!