cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

Likkyrose
Joining in

Can someone please explain to me what's happening. 

My monthly bill for £42 was generated on the 23rd February, but on the 24th, so the day after I did an upgrade to my package. My monthly amount is £63 a month, there was also a £35 activation fee. I was told the extra charges would be generated the month after. 

So I then went online to pay the £42 that was due, it said only £12 was payable, so I then did what app chat with an agent who said £111 was due because of pro rata, but my new package is only £21 extra a month, so I phoned up and was told that only £12 was due. I was told by the person over the phone that the next bill generated would be the new monthly amount plus the £35 activation fee.

But I've now been told by one person today that there's £98 outstanding to be paid by the 25th of this month, plus the further £63 by the 15th of April. So I phoned up again and was told the £98 is what will be generated on the 23rd of this month, not a further £62 then again, but within the same day someone else said completely different. 

How can a package that's only increasing by £21 a month incur all these extra charges, why am I being told different amounts and different dates by different departments, and my actual account say completely different. 

I can't afford to pay twice within the time period I've been told, and the two amounts make no sense.

I've got poor health and am busy looking after my son with disabilities, it's causing stress and confusion and I'd rather not pay and be taken to court as it seems virgin doesn't have a clue what's happening and I'm financially unable to have two bills generated so close together.

1 REPLY 1

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Likkyrose,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums. I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your billing at the moment.

I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L