cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

Meng
Tuning in

Hello.

My latest bill received today shows I've been charged £94. According to my contract, having been charged $45 for the last 18 months, I should now be charged £79 from 24/2/24.

Can anyone advise why I'm being charged more than I should?

8 REPLIES 8

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Meng 

VM charge a month in advance.  You should check the billing period dates shown in the top right hand corner of your latest bill.

Clipboard01.jpg

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

My bill shows £94 for 25th February to 24th March, so yes a month in advance, but my contract says it should be £79, not £94.

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Meng,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post. I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your billing at the moment. 

Does your online bill show any extra charges for the billing period? Have you ordered any pay-per-view movies or events?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

No and no. The £94 is listed as "Main" with no add-ons.

Thanks for coming back to us Meng. I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Steven

I tried to respond to your PM, but got the following error message:

Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and send the message when you are satisfied.

I tried resending the message but it keeps rejecting it. I have no idea what HTML it's objecting to - I'm only using regular letters and numbers.

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Meng 👋

I'm sorry to hear you're having some trouble responding to the private message Steven sent. We've checked on our side, and cannot identify any issues as to why you're seeing this error.

Are you able to try a different browser/device to send a reply?

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

It seems a simple turn it off and again has solved whatever the problem was!

I have responded to Steven's PM.