cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill for old phone number 2021

Mansal88
Joining in

Hello, I am trying to obtain some paperwork to show proof I had a specific phone number from around 2021 the number was changed but prior to that I was having bills for the number, is there a way I can get some paperwork-proof that I once paid for a specific contract phone number 

3 REPLIES 3

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Mansal88 

Welcome back to the community forums 

Sorry to hear that you're in need of some documentation. Can you confirm is this regarding a mobile phone number or a landline please?

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

And just to add, I’ve contacted o2 as the number is not connected anymore I was not migrated over I’ve just gone in a giant loop for almost 4 hours 

Okay, so this is regarding a mobile phone number then. 

We can certainly see what information we still have available at our side for this. 

We will need to pass full account security to be able to discuss further so, please join me on private message so I can locate your account and pass account security. You can see your private messages at the top of the page, in the envelope icon or if you're using a smaller device, you can see your private messages by clicking on the Virgin Media logo at the top right and select 'Messages' from the drop down.

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley