cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted the deal and renew contract online but account still doesn't get update

jommy999
On our wavelength

I see a message on my virginmedia account to renew the contract so yesterday i have accepted the deal for 18 month contract ( same package with cheaper price ) but account doesn't seem to get update and every time i login to my account its still asking me to renew the contract .

I have a confirmation email from webteam@virginmedia.com Order reference: CH2061808775

How long do i have to wait to get update into my account ? or what else i have to do ? 

Thank you

Anthony

4 REPLIES 4

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @jommy999 ,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first posts. 

Sorry to hear you have been having issues with an online renewal order. We can understand the confusion caused and we want to best look into this for you. I have sent you a private message regarding this. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Let me know if you have any issues locating this.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

jommy999
On our wavelength

Hello Akua_A

I tried to send you message from the previous message we had but it won't send. Could you send me a message ? I'd like you to check my renewal contract  .Thank you 

Thanks for the reply @jommy999 👋🏼

I'm sorry to hear you can't seem to find the private message.
I'll send another private message to sort this out. 📩

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

Thanks for speaking with us today @jommy999 on the Virgin Media forums. 👋🏼

I'm sorry we weren't able to take this further due to other reasons, one mainly being the base price of the services post contract. 😢
We're here to help where we can and never feel shy to reach out to us, it's why we're here - to assist where we can with what we can. 🧾

Do reach out to us in future for any other queries and we'll help. 🙂

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team