cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable VM Voicemail

Lionhart127
Joining in

This is the second post I have made on this subject. On VMs website it says call 1571 and select Menu and the option to Cancel the VM Voicemail.  There is NO option to cancel voicemail?  That information is wrong?  So I called 150 and it took sometime to speak to an agent, and I asked for Free Voicemail to be disabled on my landline phone. I received an email from VM to say 'We've removed Phone: Voicemail Free'.  The next day I called my phone from my mobile, and the voicemail came ON, and was able to leave a message?  The landline phone made the beeps to say I had a voicemail? Clearly NOT removed?  Why is it VM unable to carry out a simple task? PLEASE REMOVE!    

1 REPLY 1

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Lionhart127

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear you're having some problems with the voicemail call feature. This is provided free of charge. However, if you still wish to have it removed, please respond to the private message that I'll be sending to you shortly and we can go from there with this.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!